Shipping & Returns
Returns & Exchanges
- When returning products you must retrun to the seller, dealer, or distributor the item was originally purchased from. Your original receipt must also be provided to the seller, dealer, or distributor you purchased from.
- If this return is a warranty issue or concern please see "Warranty" for terms and conditions. Any warranty claims will still require you to deal with the seller, dealer, or distributor you originally purchased your item from.
- Please note that if purchased from sites such as but not limited to . . Amazon, eBay etc. you will need contact the actual seller of this item (the seller must be a company). Any purchase not made from a authorized company will not be eligible under the return policy or warranty policy.
- The product seller, dealer, or distributor will deal direct with JMP Marine under the terms and conditions of its Return Policy & Warranty Policy.
When Returning Your Item:
- Dealer, Seller, or Distributor must prepare and package the item(s) for return to properly prevent any damage within shipping and or the handling of couriers etc. A copy of the orginal invoice or packing slip having your original order number stated must be provided along with the returning item(s).
- Returned items (excluding warranty claims) associated shipping costs is not the responsibility of JMP Marine.
- Items being return must have insurance added along with notifying and providing JMP Marine the return shipment tracking number.
- JMP Marine must be notified of the return request within 10 days of orginal purchase and receipt of item.
ALL WARRANTY RELATED RETURNS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE DISTRIBUTOR WHOM ONE HAS PURCHASED FROM, AND IN TURN SAID DISTRIBUTOR WILL RETURN TO JMP MARINE