JMP Marine (JMP Corp) Flexible & Bronze Impellers are specially designed and forumlated giving the marine industry a high performance longer lasting product over all others! Why can we say this?
- Total control of the manufacturing process with "IN HOUSE MANUFACTURING" meaning we do not outsource any part of the process, including materials, as all the other brands today must do. This ensures the highest standards of quality control making sure that its consumers, as yourself, have the utmost confidence and peace of mind. You will get the QUALITY & PERFORMANCE you are looking for and more!
- DO NOT USE HARMFUL CHEMICALS thereby ensuring the protection of our environment. Products are "ROHS" FREE (ROHS means "Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
- Development of a unique formula taken OVER 40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE producing an impeller mixture that has been specifically designed for seawater & raw water applications resulting in a much more durable longer lasting product vs the Neoprene and Nitrile of other brands today.
- JMP goes a step further in developing an added mixture called "WAX BRANDING" which is infused throughout the impeller material and has aided in the result of an impeller that can last up to 3 times longer vs the other brands.
- Uses "BRASS INSERTS" vs stainless steel thereby producing a machined product that is of better quality resulting in a much MORE DURABLE LONGER LASTING PRODUCT.
Direct replacements for the folllowing brands:
Caterpillar, Cummins, Crusader, Detroit Diesel, Indmar, Jabsco, John Deere, Johnson, Kohler, Northern Lights, Onan, Perkins, Sherwood, Sierra, Volvo Penta, Westerbeke, Yanmar, and More.
JMP MARINE . . ."THE ONLY ONE"
IMPELLER QUICK REF GUIDE - Dimensions & Cross Reference . . ."CLICK HERE"